8.17.2004

Hey there fry-man!


Frylock, Shake & Meatwad


I'm back from vacation with the family. I'm back from my best friends wedding. And now I can't sleep. Mainly because of
ATHF. Its only 15 minutes long and the new season started 2 Sunday's ago on The Cartoon Network. So friggin hilarious. It all takes place somewhere at the South Jersey Shore.

Id go on about it more, but I'm actually getting tired. I'm still itchy form the bug bites from the wedding. Small price to pay.

I'm actually going into the office tomorrow for like the first time in 3 months. Hopefully they've finished all the computer stuff and its out of my office.

I'm actually enjoying the Olympics. Today I watched table tennis for a solid 2 hours. I need a friggin life.

Oh yeah and since I've been gone my Governor announced he is gay and is resigning.

Peace....

Current Music: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
"Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train, travel on a jetplane, far away and break away."

1 comment:

Phoex said...

Wow, I envy you. The last political thing to happen in IL was one of our senatorial candidates being forced out of the race for trying to force his ex-wife (TV's beloved Seven of Nine from TV's beloved Star Trek: Voyager) to have sex in public places. And that was months ago!

Good times.

--Phoemeister