5.04.2008

A Work In Progress

I've been fooling around with Photoshop to spruce up the old site here. So far so good. Here's what I've done so far...

1) changed the template
2) Expanded the background image so that the text does not overlap the flare in the image.
3) Not only expanded the background, but changed the sides a bit. How I heart you cloning tool!

Next up...
1) Fix the banner at the top that announces the blog. I got as far as making it as wide as I'd like it to be and centering the text. Now I just have to figure out how to blend the sides into the banner.

Also, if you want to read what's going on in the life of The D, then check out this. Chris wrote about the experience better than I ever could, although he neglected to mention that I thought the dude in the street was a tiger at first.

That's all for now, I have the energy to clean up the space I reside in, so I'm gunna use it all up.

peace.



----------------
Now playing: Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
via FoxyTunes
"She feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life. She could change everything about her using colors bold and bright."

No comments: